8.27.2006

The New Nephew

It's picture time!

"Oh, man, what have I gotten myself into."


Little guy taking a break from his...well, labor.


Big brother (Caleb) and little brother (Nathan).

One of the earliest memories I have (if not the earliest) is holding my little brother in a similar pose for a picture when he came home from the hospital. Honestly, since I was only 2 1/2 when he was born, the memory is a bit fuzzy -- I guess it was pretty near after he came home. About all I remember is that I was holding him and I was wearing some kickin' fuzzy blue slippers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey those are some cute boys. Man the older boy has sure grown up!! I'm glad everyone looks so well.

Bryan Baird said...

Yep! He's almost as old as I was when Colin was born.

I just realized that I didn't give their names. Silly me. I'll add it to the post.

Bryan Baird said...

And make no mistake: the get their good looks from their mom! :)

Anonymous said...

And after you angelically held him for a minute, you proceeded to rain down hell upon him as a dutiful big brother. Right?

Bryan Baird said...

Yeah, pretty much.