"Bryan, why did you send me three emails of videos of people jumping off a rope swing?"
"Huh?"
What happened? I never sent an email...or did I? How could this happen?
I didn't read the directions carefully, or at least failed to understand them. You can click a button that says:
Private: Only viewable by you and those you choose.I selectively saw the "enable access now" and either ignored the "email this video" or thought that it meant I could, if I decided to, email the video later to those on the list. I was wrong, and this oversight means that 130 or so people got three emails inviting them to view crappy videos of people most of them probably don't know jumping off a rope swing.
Email this video and enable access now to the contact lists below.
I can only hope they have spam blockers that caught them and sent them to email hell.

3 comments:
Wanna know something even more embarrassing? I got six of your videos: a duplicate copy of each of the three!
Ha!
It's okay, Bryan. I'm just glad I made the list.
Same here. I got two of each of your videos, twelve or so in all. I figured your account got compromised by some kind of spam and just deleted them all.
We thought it was a cruel joke or just you trying to make SURE we got all 12 e-mails
Post a Comment