8.27.2006

The Rope Swing 2

Tbole, BigO, and I hit the rope swing again Saturday afternoon. Since some of you couldn't get the video to load from the previous installment, I'll forgo the one of my landing a beautiful (and painful) dive-turned-belly-buster. (But if you at least want the chance to see it, let me know and I'll add it.) TBole manned the camera for a bit, so here are a couple of picks of me (egocentrist that I am).

I busted something other than my belly on this one. Ouch!


A little clowning for the camera. (Me? Not be serious in front of the camera? Hmph.)

After the photo shoot, we decided to have some fun with the intertubes we brought along. We put one of them out in the water and mastered torpedoing ourselves from the swing into the empty space of its not-so-big hole. ("Mastered" = we managed to do it once.) Another fun afternoon. Now it's just a race with the cold weather to see how many more afternoons we can make it out there...




The Belly Buster

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need you even ask?! I vote yea for the belly video.

Bryan Baird said...

Well...okay. (That didn't take much, did it?)