Classes start a week from this coming Thursday, and I have yet to get the syllabi done. It must happen this week. It will happen this week. (Click the heels of my ruby-red slippers three times.) I'm teaching Ethics, Honors Intro, and Metaphysics this fall. We'll see how much writing I get done amidst all the course preps. . . (Click the heels of my ruby-red, etc.)
8.09.2005
New School Year
Wow. Summer is over. I didn't get the articles written that I thought I would or the book started that I want to write. Between the trip to Alaska (hopefully I'll add some pics soon), moving to a new apartment, and the trip to Minnesota -- and, of course, being an undisciplined bum -- my summer has been spent (along with a fair portion of my cash).
Classes start a week from this coming Thursday, and I have yet to get the syllabi done. It must happen this week. It will happen this week. (Click the heels of my ruby-red slippers three times.) I'm teaching Ethics, Honors Intro, and Metaphysics this fall. We'll see how much writing I get done amidst all the course preps. . . (Click the heels of my ruby-red, etc.)
Classes start a week from this coming Thursday, and I have yet to get the syllabi done. It must happen this week. It will happen this week. (Click the heels of my ruby-red slippers three times.) I'm teaching Ethics, Honors Intro, and Metaphysics this fall. We'll see how much writing I get done amidst all the course preps. . . (Click the heels of my ruby-red, etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HEY BRYAN! I just found the email w/your blog link this morning (am not using my AOL account anymore--use CarrieUGA@gmail.com). Am glad to see you have succumbed to the madness!
hey bryan b. I wanted to echo carrie...
I found you through rebrit's.
i'll be watching you...
;)
jenny (swann) rasmussen
Good to have you along! I'll be being watched...
Post a Comment